February 12: Lucky Charm Pillow
Make this quick and easy pillow using a charm pack. The Lucky Charm pillow has rows of half hexagons that are sew together to create a complicated looking pillow top with no y-seams! You will love this technique.
The class fee includes the pattern.
What is covered:
- Introduction to Jaybird Quilts patterns
- Using the Hex N More Ruler
- Basic piecing
- Making a pillow back
What you will need:
- 1 charm pack (or 30 - 5" squares)
- 2/3 yard of backing
- 2/3 yard of muslin
- A 24" square of batting
- 20" Pillow Form
- Optional: Hex N More Ruler (these are on order and will be available for purchase soon)
Date and time:
- This evening class will be hosted virtually via Zoom on Saturday February 12, 2021. (Zoom link will be sent out a few days before class).
- Class will be from 11am - 1pm EST.
- Theses classes will NOT be recorded, you must be present at class time to participate.
For more information on virtual classes, see our FAQ page.