March 12: Contain Yourself
This is the first class in our latest byAnnie series: Spring Cleaning! In this series of three separate classes, we will be making three different byAnnie projects that you can use to organize and sort your stuff.
Be sure to check out the entire class series.
In this class we will be making the medium size of the Contain Yourself. This basic storage cube will help you get your closet organized. It has an open top, a handle, and a vinyl window to hold a label.
NEW This year we are introducing a new kit option for you: supplies only! With the supplies only kit you will receive the pattern and all the supplies needed to make the project minus the fabric. This is a great option if you want to use up fabric from your stash but don't want to have to hunt for Soft and Stable, interfacing, etc.
We also still have our other two "kit" options: full kit, or pattern only. The full kit will include all of the supplies needed to make the project and the fabric. The pattern only option will only include the pattern and class fee.
Pictured project is for illustrative pictures only, class kits will feature Boho Blooms by Kelli May-Krenz.
- Working with Soft and Stable
- Boxing corners
- Drop-in lining
- Structured bag construction
What is included in the Supplies-Only kit:
- Contain Yourself printed pattern
- 1 of Soft and Stable (This is enough to make all three sizes)
- 3/4 of Shapeflex 101
- 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" square of vinyl
- Printed class guide
- Class fee - $15
The full kit will contain everything above plus:
- 3/4 yard of main fabric
3/4 yard of lining fabric
Date and time:
- This class will be hosted virtually via Zoom on Saturday March 12. (Zoom link will be sent out a few days before class).
- Class will be from 11am - 1:00pm EST with an hour of open sewing afterward to answer additional questions, make some new friends, and finish projects.
- Theses classes will NOT be recorded, you must be present at class time to participate.
For more information on virtual classes, see our FAQ page.