November 6: Pack It In
In this class we will be making the medium size of the Pack It In. This handy packing cube will help you get your suitcase organized for your next trip.
There are two "kit" options: You can chose either the full kit, which will include all the fabric, pattern, and supplies listed below; OR you can purchase just the pattern and class fee and use your own supplies.
Featured kit fabric will be Favorite Things by Shayla Wolfe.
- Working with Soft and Stable
- Structured bag construction
- Installing zippers
- Altering zippers
- Straight binding
- Bias binding
What is included in the full kit:
- Pack It In printed pattern
- 3/4 yard of main fabric
- 3/4 yard of lining fabric
- 1/2 yard of contrast fabric
- 1/2 yard of Soft and Stable (White)
- 1 package of byAnnie's mesh
- 40" double-slide zipper
- 9" of 1" polypro strapping (White)
- Printed class guide
- Class fee - $15
Date and time:
- This class will be hosted virtually via Zoom on Saturday November 6. (Zoom link will be sent out a few days before class).
- Class will be from 11am - 2:00pm EST with an hour of open sewing afterward to answer additional questions, make some new friends, and finish projects.
- Theses classes will NOT be recorded, you must be present at class time to participate.
For more information on virtual classes, see our FAQ page.