In this class we will be making the medium size of the Double Zip Gear Bag. This recently updated pattern makes a great option for carrying toiletries, electronics, sewing supplies, and more.
There are three "kit" options:
- Full kit - Includes all the fabric, pattern, and supplies listed below (Chose Tula Pink's Parisville Deja Vu, or Sew Kind of Wonderful's Mod Cloth)
- Supplies Only - Includes the pattern and all required zippers, interfacings and supplies needed for the bag but no fabric. This is a great option if you want to use up your stash.
- Pattern and Class Fee Only - Includes just the pattern, you will supply everything else.
- Working with Soft and Stable
- Installing Zippers
- Altering zippers
- Working with Mesh and Elastic
What is included:
- Double Zip Gear Bag 2.0 printed pattern
- 5/8 yard of main fabric
- 5/8 yard of lining fabric
- 1/2 yard of coordinating fabric
- 1/2 yard of Soft and Stable
- 1 package of byAnnie's Mesh
- Two 30" Double Slide handbag zippers
- 1" Polypro strapping
- 1 package of fold-over elastic
- Class fee - $40
Date and time:
- This class will be hosted virtually via Zoom on Saturday, October 29, 2022 and Saturday, November 12, 2022. (Zoom link will be sent out the day before class)
- Both classes will be from 11am - 1pm EST.
- This class will NOT be recorded, you must be present at class time to participate.
What to have prepared:
- Please refer to the registration confirmation email for what to have prepared for class. Coming prepared will allow us to jump right in and give us the best shot at finishing our bags during class!
- If you do not receive a class registration email within 48 hours of registering, please check your spam folder or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on virtual classes, see our FAQ page.