This kit includes everything needed to make the clever Switchback bag. It includes fabric, Soft & Stable, hardware, and zippers.
The bag switches instantly from a shoulder bag to a backpack and back again! The main compartment features a zippered top to keep everything secure. The front of the bag has a slip and zip pocket so there are lots of storage options! The bag body is designed with a "color-block" look but it can be made with all one fabric for a more basic look.
Fabric featured is Tula Pink's Curiouser & Curiouser.
What is included in the full kit:
- Switchback printed pattern
- 5/8 yard Down the Rabbit Hole (Daydream)
- 1 Strip (approximately 8.5") of Red Queen Camoes (Wonder) This will give you 4 full cameos and 1 partial to fussy cut as desired.
- 1/3 yard of Painted Roses (Sugar)
- 7/8 yard of Baby Buds (Sugar)
- 7/8 yard of Suited & Booted (Daydream)
- 1 yard Soft and Stable (White). The pattern calls for a 36" x 38" piece, you will have extra.
- 3/4 yard Shapeflex 101 interfacing
- One 24" zipper (Papaya)
- One 30" double-slide zipper (Papaya)
- 3 yards 1" Polypro strapping (White)
- Five 1" d-rings
- Two 1" rectangle rings
- Two 1" swivel hooks
- Two 1" wide-mouth sliders
- 1 package of Fold-Over elastic (Lipstick). This will give you plenty of extra to account for shrinkage.
If you would like to make this bag using your own materials, check out the stand-alone pattern.