Tula Pink Edition Oliso Mini Iron
Tula Pink Edition Oliso Mini Iron
Regular price$10000 $100.00
- Preorder item
- Eco friendly shipping materials
- Secure payments
Free shipping on orders over $100.
Oliso's Mini Iron just got an amazing makeover. This Tula Pink edition iron features the goldfish from the Treading Water print in Tula's signature Pink and Rainbow palette.
The iron still has all of the Oliso features quilters have come to appreciate.
Hello! Meet the new oliso M3Pro Project Iron – tailor-made for sewing, quilting, and crafting, with the performance of a full-size iron in a sleek, compact design. Elevate your pressing and ironing performance with its innovative features.
The patented LED ProLight™ takes center stage, casting a spotlight on intricate details by illuminating the precision tip and fabric, making it easier to see and work with even the smallest detail.
Equipped with a smooth Diamond Ceramic-Flow™ soleplate, detailer tip, and dynamic dual steam capabilities, the M3Pro presses flat seams and impeccably sharp creases, removing wrinkles with ease.
With 1000 watts of power, M3Pro heats rapidly and maintains accurate fabric temperatures, and for convenience, there is a 30-minute vertical and 10-minute horizontal standby mode with safety shut-off.
Designed for precision movement and ergonomic ease, the M3Pro fits snugly in your hand, minimizing wrist strain. Its optimal size fits seamlessly beside your sewing machine or in your travel bag. Upgrade your crafting journey with the Oliso M3Pro Project Iron.
- Patented LED ProLight: Makes it easy to see and work on even intricate details.
- Diamond Ceramic-Flow soleplate: glides effortlessly over the fabric and provides quick, Easy clean-up when using fusible interfacing.
- 2-inch Detailer Tip: Perfect for seams, bias tape, + tight corners. Press under and over pleats, pockets, cuffs, and collars easily
- Pro-Auto-Off: 30-minute on-heel and 10-minute horizontal stand-by for convenience and 30-second safety shut-off if tipped over.
- Dual-zone steam burst: Independent front and rear steam zones; use them separately for precision pressing or both together for maximum pressing power and wrinkle removal.
- Automatic universal voltage: Perfect for international travel, works with 120 or 220V without switching.
- Fabric selector: For accurate temperature control for synthetic, wool, cotton, and linen.
- Solemate™: High-temperature silicone iron rest allows you to place it face down while ironing and safely store it away, with an integrated loop for hanging.
- Comfortable: Fits snugly into the palm of your hand for precision control and minimal strain on your wrist.
- Easy-view fill tank: Top filling water tank with a visible water level. Safe to use plain drinkable tap water
- 1000 watt power.220/240V + 110/120V Automatic universal voltage
- 3 setting Fabric selector
- 8-foot, 2.44m cord
- 1.7 fl oz., 50 ml water tank
- 7.9” x 4.4” x 4.1”, 20cm x 11.2cm x 10.4cm (l x w x h) iron only
- 2.0lbs, 0.9kg
- Solemate included
- 2-year warranty
This is a PREORDER listing, and is not an in-stock item.
Please refer to the Preorders Dashboard for the most up-to-date shipping information. Please also take a moment to review our Pre-order Policy below.
Our website often contains several listings for items marked PREORDER. These items are not currently in stock but are coming soon. We post these to give you a chance to pay for an item to "reserve" it and be first in line to get it when it comes out.
We ask that you do not purchase PREORDER and in-stock items in the same order (mixed order). To reduce costs, and minimize our carbon footprint, mixed orders will ship when all items are ready to ship. If you need the in-stock items to ship right away, please place those in a separate order from your PREORDER items.
Orders containing both PREORDEDR and in-stock items will ship when all items have been received.
Each PREORDER listing will contain a link to our Preorders Dashboard. This page is regularly updated with estimated delivery times as we receive notifications from distributors. Any delays in shipping will be posted there, substantial delays may be communicated via email. PREORDER items are shipped on a first-come-first-served basis within 1-2 business days of being received from the distributor.
We partner with some of the biggest names in the industry to bring you a wide selections of items. But sometimes, we still don't have what you are looking for, or maybe you need a large quantity of something we carry. We are happy to place a special order for you with our distributors to make sure you get what you need.
We currently work with the following suppliers:
We won't require a minimum purchase amount for a special order, but do ask that you pay up front. A custom order will be created and emailed to you to collect payment. Delivery for special orders may be delayed due to minimum shipping requirements from suppliers, we will communicate all of this up front to you before the order is finalized.
Keep in mind, special order items are not returnable.
How to Order
To place your special order, simply email us at email@example.com and let us know what you are looking for and when you need it. We will get back to you as soon as possible to arrange the order.